Cold fall and winter days require some hearty, tasty meals that are warm and full of flavor. Today, I am sharing a recipe for Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili! It is inexpensive, incredibly easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Ingredients:
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes
- 2 cans of corn (don’t drain them!)
- 2 cans of black beans (you need to rinse and drain these)
- 2 packages of Ranch dressing powder mix
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder (optional)
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- Cilantro, sour cream, and avocado for topping (These are optional)
Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Directions:
Begin by putting the chicken breasts, Rotel tomatoes, corn, black beans, Ranch dressing mix, chili powder, and cumin into your crock pot. Turn your crock pot to the high setting and cook it for approximately 4 hours. If you want to cook it at a lower setting, you can let it cook for 6 to 7 hours. Stir the ingredients occasionally if you can. When it is getting close to the time you want to eat it, remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it with 2 forks. Once all the chicken has been shredded, put it back in the crock pot. Add your packages of cream cheese and stir them into the other ingredients. Allow the chili to heat up (covered) for another half an hour. Stir once more before serving. Then, top your bowl of chili with whatever you like (avocado, cilantro, etc.) Enjoy!