Have you ever tried your hand at making cheap scrapbooks with an online scrapbook maker? It’s a great hobby and such a fun way to keep your mementos and photos all in one place in neat scrapbook layouts!
It’s easy to learn how to make a scrapbook from scratch. Scrapbooks come in all shapes and sizes but usually you will find them to be 12 x 12 inch or 8½ x 11. It really depends on what you like and what the subject of the album is. If it’s a baby’s first album or a wedding scrapbook you would likely want a larger album.
Making cheap scrapbooks can become a huge investment but there are ways to cut costs and still have beautiful albums.
A good size album is a 6 x 6 album, too. What you’ll need to make one is:
- 5 pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock
- 3 sheets of cardstock
Now fold the top and bottom of each sheet of card stock into the middle and make sure you crease the paper well. You can use a bone scorer, too, if you have one. The edge of a dull knife works well, too. After you have creased the 3 sheets, fold them in half width wise. Don’t worry about joining the middle at this point because your photos will cover the creases. You’ll then place each piece of paper on top of each other. Once the pieces are together you will need to punch a hole in the top and bottom.
When you are binding the pages together you can use anything like string or ribbon or even a pretty twine. Be creative with your binding string!
Once the album is bound you’ll be at a point to start adding photographs and stickers or other momentos to your cheap scrapbooks. Scrapbook layout vary and are very individual and personal, so get creative with it.
A tip that is great to make the process even more cost efficient is to go to the dollar store for stickers and paper for cheap. And you can purchase the stickers and paper for each season while you are there.
Today you can request a free stuff by mail no gimmicks. The sample is for a 2 count pack of Advil PM. Just head over to the Advil website and fill out a form to get your free stuff by mail no gimmicks. This Advil PM product provides a natural way to revitalize and recover if you are in pain or just a little achy at bed time.
Don’t you love free shampoo samples? Well, today is your lucky day! You can request a free Schwarzkopf shampoo Essense Ultîme Omega sample when you head over to their Facebook page. This Schwarzkopf shampoo sample also comes with a $2 off coupon to make ‘sweeten the pot’ of these free shampoo samples even more!
Right now you can get a store freebies such as free cosmetic samples of Matrix Agave when you purchase select items at your local JCPenney Salon. If you are needing a new color and cut this is a store freebies to pick up after your appointment. You also can get free cosmetic samples like a free deep conditioning treatment when you spend $32 on a JCPenney salon service.
Beginning this weekend, you can score big savings using the CVS weekly sales ad on Procter and Gamble Brands. There are over $90 in savings through this CVS weekly sales ad right now on some of your favorite Procter and Gamble brands like Tide, Dawn, and Pantene. You also can earn ExtraBucks Rewards when using you coupons. These deals are good from Feb. 8 to 14th.
- Tide (40-50 oz.) CVS Price $5.94. You will earn $1 in ExtraBucks loaded to your card for your next shopping trip and $1 off with printable coupon. With the coupon it’s like you’re paying $3.94!
- Dawn (9 oz.) CVS Price $0.99. $0.25 off with printable. It’s like you’re paying $0.74.
- Vicks (NyQuill, DayQuill Severe, QlearQuil + Vaporub) CVS price $13.99. $1 in ExtraBucks and $1 off printable makes the item $11.99!
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (see circular and store for specific details) buy 2 for $8. You will get $1 in ExtraBucks loaded to your card for your next shopping trip and $2 with coupon.
Today there are some amazing deals on free Kindle books on Amazon that you can download for your Kindle. These great books won’t be free for long, so hurry and download them today.
- Everything that Used to Have Meat in it, is Now Vegan: The cookbook gives you easy ideas on how to replace meat in your dishes.
- The Waffle Chronicles: This cookbook includes 82 waffle recipes and is free but usually costs $2.99!
- Japanese Beer Food Cookbook: This is a cookbook with selections perfect to pair with Japanese beer and are easy to cook, too!
- Essential Oils and Body Care: This book details all the ways you can include essential oils in your beauty routine. Get this freebie today.
- Asian Fried Chicken: Here are 10 easy Asian Fried Chicken recipes for you! Grab this freebie quick, it typically costs $0.99.
Ebook reminder: This book was free at time posted it (Feb. 5th, 2015 at 3:00 pm est). You should check the price before hitting the 1-Click button. You don’t need a Kindle device to read this book. You can download a free Kindle reading app to your PC, Mac, phone or tablet. You may also be able to read this book on your browser through the Kindle cloud service.
This month, you can win free Hush Puppies Shoes! That’s right. Hush Puppies is giving away 28 pairs to 28 lucky winners! Right now, you can enter to win this sweepstake free stuff anytime between today through February 28th. You must enter the contest on their Facebook page and share the contest so your friends have a chance to enter, too! This is a cool sweepstakes free stuff, so enter today!
You can win a free SMB Shaving Set that includes a genuine pure badger brush, safety razor handle, cream bowl and stand by entering the Unfinished Man online contest. This great prize is a $109 value. This is a perfect contest to enter for the man in your life. Enter fast because a winner will be chosen in 5 days.
Between today through February 8th, you can enter to win $5,000 from Thomas Bagels in honor of National Bagel Day. What you will need to do is go to their Facebook page and enter the contest by answering a poll question. If you aren’t the grand prize winner you may win a free bag of Thomas Bagels.