As hard as it may be to believe, Halloween is just over 2 weeks away! That means there is just enough time left to decorate your house for Halloween. You can decorate with gourds, mini pumpkins, bales of hay, dried corn husks, and so forth. You may think “what would Halloween be without the classic carved pumpkin?” I am here to tell you that no carve pumpkin decorating ideas are some of the best because they are less messy! You don’t have to deal with all the pumpkin seeds and goop that you encounter when you carve a Halloween pumpkin. And lets face it, there is no such thing as easy pumpkin carving! It takes a lot of effort to carve a pumpkin. To save you the hassle, we have some inspiration for cheap pumpkin decorations that are DIY no carve pumpkin ideas. Seriously, save yourself the hassle.
Here We Go, Cheap Pumpkin Decorations!
- You can use glue and glitter to make awesome glitter pumpkins. Talk about a sweet easy pumpkin decorating ideas without carving pumpkin. You can make zigzag designs, words, chevrons, and so forth. Heck, you could cover the whole pumpkin with glitter if you want!
- You can easily paint your pumpkins and create whatever you want with them. You could paint faces, designs, messages, whatever you can come up with!
- In the same vein as the glitter pumpkins, you can glue all sorts of objects onto your pumpkin. You can glue buttons, sequins, pom poms, googly eyes, rhinestones, whatever you have around your house.
- Another option is to add Washi tape to your pumpkin. You can use the tape to create unique patterns.
- You can melt crayons down over the top of your pumpkin and create a cool tie dye rainbow effect.
- You can wrap gauze around your pumpkin and glue on googly eyes to create a spooky mummy-pumpkin!
- You could also wrap tulle, lace, or other fabrics around your pumpkin to create a unique and chic look!
I hope these easy pumpkin decorating ideas come in handy for you as you decorate for Halloween!