UPDATE: They raised it to $250+ 🙁 I’m moving this to “no longer available”
Here’s a smokin’ hot deal if you were planning on getting a juicer. Click here and you’ll be able to score a Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer for $159.99 (Regularly $340.00). This has nice reviews and when I was shopping around to compare prices, I found the same one at Macys for $259.99, so this is an awesome deal!
Product Features According To Amazon
– Low speed, masticating style juicing system
– Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
– Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
– Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
– Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
– Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
– The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
– The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
– Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
– Includes: Juicing Screen Cone with the stainless steel mesh. It is used for all juicing functions and only juicing functions. Blank Cone Used for all functions except juicing. – – Constructed solid polycarbonate with a stainless steel rim on the inside. It is used for all functions except juicing. Oval Nozzle is used for mincing and chopping vegetables, making nut butters, homogenizing frozen fruit, milk or yogurt, extruding breadsticks – – Round Nozzle is used for mincing and chopping vegetables, making nut butters, homogenizing frozen fruit, milk or yogurt, extruding breadsticks Four Remaining — –Nozzles are used for extrusion of various sized pastas. Sieve fits on both of the bowls, may be used after processing items that seem to have too much pulp in the juice or foam on the top of the juice. It is best to use the sieve at the end of the juicing process by pouring all of the prepared juice through the sieve.
Image Credit: Amazon