UPDATE: I’m not sure if it’s a browser problem, but some people are getting an out message now, but others are still able to request it? If it helps, I did it in Google Chrome
- Click here to visit their facebook and like them
- On the “Nominate A Friend” tab, enter your email and allow their app
- Nominate a friend (I just put in a random email address like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fill out the form
- Done! 🙂
According to their facebook, the first 50,000 to nominate a friend and the first 50,000 to accept their own nomination will get a free bag of Ghirardelli square chocolates.
Want To Delete an Application?
- Click “account” in the top right corner
- Click privacy settings
- On the lower left side it says Applications and Websites, click “edit your settings” and then click it again on the next page. From there you should be able to remove the application
Image Credit: Ghirardelli