This type of salad is refreshing. It has a bit of sweetness coupled with the flavorful taste of the red onions.
TUNA SALAD RECIPE
- 1 can of tuna (your choice) drained
- 1 medium Gala apple – diced
- 2 stalks of celery – chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
Combine all ingrediants. Mix in 3 tablespoons of the mayo of your choice. Salt and pepper to taste. Can be served on bread as a sandwich or used in a salad, or eaten on crackers.
To add a bit more sweetness you can slice up grapes and add to this as well.